Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm as Mad as Hell, and I'm Not Going to Take This Anymore!

When I'm mad, I write. From scorned love, to mean girls, to bitter ex-boyfriends with big chips on their shoulders, and to contractors who don't show up do to the freaking work (and thankfully all of these numbers are few...but still annoying). You all know who you are. A waste of time, reminds my friends. Wasted energy. I've been called an idealist, and I guess I am. I keep thinking people will change, or just simply evolve from their primitive form (damn dirty apes)....and just become kind, courteous human beings whom care for another's feelings. A**holes. I wash my hands of you (in my Pamela Anderson water panties)!

I was 11 when the movie, Network came out, which made a lasting impression. I want to get up, run to my window, and shout, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

But, it's late. I'm tired and out of steam. Plus the neighbors might not be fond of this drama. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day. But one where I officially start a new chapter, because even though I'm not running to a window, and sure, I'm mad as hell - I am not going to take this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home