Sunday, June 10, 2007

WOW!

If I could only input that title as Kate Bush singing it!

What an incredible time last night!!!!!!! I think, after 15 years, we played better last night than we ever did! And the folks that came out to see us last night, and all the good vibes and good people put together, especially the Love Gutter boys....it was just amazing and unbelievable! :)

It was the first time Jason had ever seen us play! Same for Declan and Zoe - they did really well w/ their earplugs and all! And the Waverly-Addison neighbors 4, Jocelyn, Robert Drake and friends, Mingo, Cheryl, Susan, (Sandor), Dave, Lana, Josh, Gabe, and then the other usual suspects and friends from back in the day.

I want to do it again!!!!! I don't want to wait another 15 years! (I might have my AARP card by then.....)

Ah, the sense of pride and joy. Wow. Wow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Drake said...

You TOTALLY rocked on stage!!! It was fun to be part of that ... can't wait for the next concert ;)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home