Sunday, September 09, 2007

Can't Sleep

Not sure why I can't sleep. Maybe it's because I woke up at midnight from this crazy dream of this punk rock reunion where one moment I was curled up w/ a good friend, and the next moment I was screaming, "Get out of my house!" to two uninvited guests. Or maybe from this sore throat. Or maybe 'cause it's hot.

Gosh, the summer came and went! No time for blogging.

All is well - the summer ran the gamut from vacationing in Maine, heading to Shelter Island for a wedding, and trips to Rehoboth to see my folks. Summer camps, two swim clubs, park time, and even two weeks of me time.

Now that school is back in session (bittersweet time), maybe I'll get a chance to write. Maybe.

Oh gosh - new news - I resigned from my grant management job. Full time work was just not for me w/ the new house and kids. So, I've been off and LOVING it since the end of June!!! I'm sure things will pick up in a few weeks or so w/ the literacy stuff, but until then...I'm going to enjoy this time to myself! :) Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, 6:30 a.m. beckons. Hope I can get back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home